Got tagged by Dili 😀 Hmm lets see now:
- Music. Oh yeah, lots of music. Don’t have a specific taste though, can listen to (almost) anything. U2 and Iron Maiden are my favorites these days. Here’s my Last.fm Music Profile
- Internet. I love it and can’t live without it. 😆
- Movies. I really like to watch movies but hard to find new stuff these days (on DVD’s) and I don’t have the ability to download ’em.
- Perfect Weather. I hate extreme heat and I hate extreme cold. But I do love the perfect weather. Not too hot, not too cold.
- Getting to know new stuff. Well mostly new software and such. It’s a really nice experience. Now I’m playing with PicLens for Firefox which is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.
- Comedies. Not the crappy sinhala comedy movies though.
- This is kinda strange but when when I get into some trouble and I get out of it – it just feels good. Once something went wrong in my comp and I couldn’t boot windoez. I was freaked out. But when I managed to boot it after doing some stuff, the feeling I felt was amazing.
- Cold Breeze. Ah I just love it.
- Food. 😆 Mom usually makes tasty stuff.
- Hmmmm what else… chatting with friends maybe (friends found through the net though)
Phew, that was hard. Hey guys we better make another one named ‘ten random things that make me angry’ Oh yeah, I got lots of stuff to put in there 😉
4 thoughts on “Ten Random Things That Make Me Feel Happy”
He He 😆 good one… tagging anyone??
@Dili: Yeah man, didn’t put ’em here though 😀
well.. in that case, you can create the “ten things that make you angry’…list urs and start tagging!! 😉
ඈ, මලින්ත. අර සෙනසුරාදා බොහොම උනන්දුවෙන් පන්ති යන හේතුව නේද අංක එකට එන්න ඕනේ.